The new Deako Simple Ceiling Fan Controller enables fan control at any setting. The switch features a rocker switch to turn the ceiling fan on and off and a slide knob for fan speed control. You can adjust between three speeds on ceiling fans without having to use the pull chain switch.
- Eliminates the need for pull chains. Control right from the switch!
- Combines the standard toggle “on/off” switch functionality with a slider for selecting low, medium, or high fan speeds
- Slide up to increase fan speed and down to decrease
- Use the rocker switch to turn the fan on and off and return to the last speed setting
- For use on a single-pole location only
- For use with Deako Backplates and Faceplates
- Easy installation and operation with Deako’s plug-n-play system design
- For use with indoor use only
- Does not control light on a ceiling fan
- Includes Deako Backplate with purchase
- Quiet 1.5-amp fan speed controls are ideal for home offices, bedrooms, and any area where ceiling fan noise could become distracting
- For use with multi-speed ceiling fans. If ceiling fan also has a light, be sure to designate a separate switch to lighting control.
Fan Speed Controller
Supported Currents & Load Types:
1.5A Paddle Fan Only
Neutral Wire Required
1.77'' x 1.6'' x 3.1''
Single Pole Circuits
Deako Faceplate DS-FP series
Deako Faceplate DS-BP series
Integration (Deako Connect Req):
0-40°C (32°F to 104°F)
Indoor use only
cULus Listed (UL1917)
Will this switch control fan speed and a fan light?
No. This product was designed to only control the speed of a ceiling fan, not the light. For use with a ceiling fan that also has a light, be sure to designate a separate switch to lighting control.
I need to hire someone to wire my ceiling fan. What Deako Lighting products do I need?
If your builder did not wire in the controls for a ceiling fan during your home build, you will need (1) 2-switch Quickwire Backplate & Faceplate with Single Pole Simple Rocker switch.and (1) Simple Ceiling Fan Controller per fan location. Your electrician can install this just like any other light switch, but for wiring instructions see here.
My ceiling fan has a remote control. Will the Deako Simple Ceiling Fan Controller still work?
The Simple Ceiling Fan Controller is designed to work with “simple” fans, or those that don’t have smart controls like remotes.
I used the pull chain on my fan and now my fan controller switch is not working as expected. What do I do?
The Simple Ceiling Fan Controller needs the fan to be manually set to the highest speed in order to function properly. Use the pull chain to set your fan to its highest speed and then control your fan using the controller switch at the wall.
For more FAQs, visit our Support Center.